Arbor Gladius G0820 Outdoor Screen Rugged RFID, Tablet, GPS, WiFi, RFID 13.56MHz, Bluetooth, Camera
Rugged Tablet PC
Manufacturer: Arbor Solution
Model: Gladius G0820
Warranty: 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Color: Dark Gray
- IP54 Rating - Dust Resistant and Water Resistant
- Rated Drop: 6 Feet to concrete
- Outdoor Viewable 8" 600 Nits Touchscreen
- Intel ATOM Z530P, 1.6GHz CPU Processor with FSB 533MHz
- 2x 2500mAH, 3-Cell Battery Pair Included (8-Hours of Use)
- 2GB DDR2-667 SDRAM
- 32GB SSD
- CMOS Camera
- Multi-Identification Devices: 1D/2D Barcode Scanner, 13.56MHz RFID Module (Optional Magnetic Stripe Card Reader - contact us for pricing)
- Standard Integrated Connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi/WLAN, GPS, Gobi 3000 Cell Modem (HSUPA/CDMA/WCDMA/GSM/GPRS)
- Windows XPE (WES) Operating System (We ship this by default unless otherwise selected - please see "Operating System options")
Optional Upgrades / Downgrades - Contact us for pricing:
- Add Magnetic Stripe Reader Module
- WinCE 5.0 Operating System
- Windows CE Core 6.0 OS
- Windows CE 6.0 Professional OS
- Windows POS Ready 2009
- Windows XPe, WES Embedded Standard
- Windows XPe Professional, WES Embedded Standard
- Windows 7 Ultimate Embedded
- 1-Year Extended Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-Year Extended Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3-Year Extended Manufacturer's Warranty
- Rugged Tablet
- 65W AC Power Adapter
- Dual Battery Set
Do you need pricing on an Arbor accessory? Do you need pricing on a different Arbor tablet model? Contact us!
Please contact seller with any questions. Thank you!
Shipping: Please note that we will select the most economical shipping service available unless otherwise requested / selected at the time of your checkout. Will combine shipping on all orders when practical. Please contact seller if you wish to hold items from being shipped. Please note that the United States Postal Service online tracking system has frequent delays - the Delivery Confirmation / Customs ID information is only accurate at the time that the package is delivered to the buyer.
International Shipping Disclaimer: Please be aware that all International buyers should anticipate shipping delays due to United States Customs inspections and procedures (we are not responsible for these delays). It is the duty of the buyer to understand and know all import tax rates, taxable items, and Foreign Customs procedures for their country before the purchase is made. Furthermore, First-Class Mail International items do not offer tracking or tracing as part of the service. Without tracking attached to the service, the U.S. Postal Service is unable to tell you where the item is or when it will be delivered. The USPS captures scans for L-series labels at acceptance in the US, but foreign posts are not obligated to scan these items. Therefore, the PS Form 2976 custom form labels are not trackable internationally, per the Universal Postal Union (UPU). As a result, the USPS can't provide tracking information for these items beyond the US, and does not advertise items that use this label as a "trackable" service offering. The only guaranteed delivery options for the U.S. Postal Service includes Global Express Mail and Express Mail. We caution buyers who choose Priority Mail International and First-Class Mail International because they are not guaranteed delivery services.
Return Policy: We will accept returns on any items that are grossly misrepresented in our listing description. This is the only condition in which returns will be accepted. It is the buyer’s responsibility to read the listing description and observe all listing pictures (please enlarge all listing pictures when possible). The buyer must notify the seller of the listing error within 48 hours of receiving the item. If an item is damaged in transit, the buyer should notify the seller within 48 hours of receiving the item – please note that shipping insurance must be purchased at the time of checkout in order to file a shipping damage claim.
NY Sales Tax: Sales tax must be collected from New York based buyers only. Please view the "Shipping and Payments" section for details. If you have tax exempt status or are a reseller, kindly provide your New York State documentation before making your purchase so that we can adjust your invoice total.